Dec 31, 2005
Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA)
Arabic, English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
40% New Member Bonus
Bank wire, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Neteller, WebMoney
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin
UnionPay, WebMoney, Neteller, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Bank wire
Ava Capital Markets Ltd
AvaTrade is a forex broker company incorporated in Dublin, Ireland. AvaTrade offers users a safe platform to participate in the forex market. The platform regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and serves over 150 countries. Regarding regulation, AvaTrade has licensed by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission. It is also authorized by the EU, having complied with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive. AvaTrade has credited as being extremely user-friendly, making it one of the most favored platforms. It is perhaps this particular quality that has helped AvaTrade scoop several awards in its industry since its incorporation.
• Currencies available: AvaTrade does not limit users to the trade of only currencies but gives them access to a broad spectrum of financial markets. Users can trade cryptocurrency, fiat currencies, stock and even commodities such as gold.
• Trading platforms: AvaTrade can easily installed onto desktops or laptops with Windows XP, 7 and Vista. Additionally, it offers users with several trading platforms such as Mirror Trader, Signal Trader, ZuluTrade, and Metatrader 4.
• Supported Countries: AvaTrade is a multi-national corporation, operating in over 150 countries. The platform even has regional offices in Dublin, Sydney, Paris, Milan, and Tokyo.
• Payment methods: users have a wide array of methods to choose from in order to fund their accounts. AvaTrade accounts can be funded through both debit cards and credit cards. They can also funded using electronic payment methods such as PayPal, Webmoney, Neteller, and Skrill. The fastest of these payment options has been reported as being either Mastercard or Visa.
• Security features: to ensure that the site does not become a breeding ground for money launderers and frauds, new users are required to provide a valid government issued photo ID card and a clear copy of a recent utility bill. Additionally, users should submit a clear scan or photo of their credit or debit card, showing the first or last digits of the card number, the user's name and the cards expiration date. The site's system is also subject to topnotch security enhancements.
• Customer care: the platform is extremely user-friendly, complete with education features that provide users with all the information they need to know about trading, both in writing and video tutorials. Additionally, users are exposed to a competent support team available 24 hours during business days.
• User-friendly Interface: The platform is very straightforward, recommended even to newbies – guaranteed user-oriented site.
• Support Multiple Trading: Perhaps the next great thing about AvaTrade is the fact that it offers you with multiple trading products to trade in.
• Withdrawal takes too long to complete: The most highlighted downside of the platform is the fact that the duration taken for withdrawals to complete is exceedingly long. It takes an average of around 24 to 48 business hours for funds to leave a user’s account and an additional average of 5 business days for the funds to be received in the intended account.
• No discount for large trades: Additionally, the platform does not offer high volume traders any discounts.
AvaTrade is extremely versatile and user-friendly, making it the best choice especially for beginners. The platform is now also available as a mobile application, compatible with both Android and iOS phones. This means that with an Internet connection and your phone, you can transact basically anywhere. However, it is important to note as we conclude that AvaTrade does not accept clients from the US.