Dec 31, 1988
Through its offices regulated in major financial centers, CMC Markets offers traders a wide range of offerings across global markets with its Next Generation trading platform, which is packed with innovative...
Through its offices regulated in major financial centers, CMC Markets offers traders a wide range of offerings across global markets with its Next Generation trading platform, which is packed with innovative trading tools and charting
Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority (FMA), The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Bank wire, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard)
Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Bank wire
CMC Markets is a financial derivative company incorporated in the United Kingdom, offering users with the ability to trade in forex, Contracts for Difference (CFDs), and spread betting. CMC markets serve thousands of clients worldwide, with its presence being felt heavily in Canada, Europe, New Zealand, Australia, and Asia. The platform has been in the industry for over 20 years and has been credited for being reliable and user-friendly. The service is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is also regulated by the Financial Trading Authority.
• Trading options: CMC Markets offers traders with a wide array of trading options. Users can trade in shares, indices, commodities, Forex, warrants, securities, bonds, treasuries, and options, amongst a thousand other options. This basically implies that CMC has offered you every possible product you would like to trade in.
• CFD Next Generation Platform: this particular feature has really improved CMC’S status, and even helped the platform win several awards. The trading platform is intended to be used by CFD and forex traders. The software is extremely user-friendly, and both beginners and advanced traders will definitely find it impressive. The software offers users with numerous technical indicators and charts, enabling them to keep track of trading activities and fluctuations. Users also have access to extremely useful tools such as price projection tools and pattern recognition tools. They can also engage other traders in a discussion through the chat forum. To top it all up, the platform is compatible with mobile devices, both Android and iOS enabled.
• Trading accounts: CMC markets offers users with a variety of account options to choose from. These include Joint accounts, self-managed super fund accounts, corporate and trust accounts, and individual accounts. These accounts are tailored to cater to the specific user’s needs.
• Payment methods: CMC markets account holders can use either credit or debit cards to fund their accounts. However, only VISA, MasterCard and all other credit or debit cards issued in the UK are accepted. Bank wire transfers are also accepted.
• Deposit and withdrawal limits: CMC markets has no set withdrawal limits. However, there is a minimum deposit limit for new users.
• Customer service: besides providing users with comprehensive training material and resources on trading, CMC markets customer support system is comprehensive, with Live Chat, Telephone, Fax, and e-mail.
• Security features: withdrawal requests on CMC markets must be identical with the account names on identification documents. Additionally, the requests are verified by phone before the transaction is initiated.
• Innovative Online Trading Platform: Perhaps the greatest advantage that CMC Markets has to offer is the Next Generation Trading Platform, and rightly so. The set of tools on the platform are basically second to none, even allowing you to customize them to fit your specifications.
• Free Demo Account: The fact that CMC Markets offers users free demos is also a great advantage. Newbies can take advantage of this free demos to familiarize themselves with the market with no risk of losing a trading product.
• Excellent and helpful guides are provided: The educational resources are also quite extensive. The Trading IQ’ course in particular has been credited as being diverse and exceptionally informative.
• Guideline focuses particularly in newbies: The educational resources provided by CMC markets have been faulted for being too keen on a new users needs and ignoring the needs of experienced and advanced traders.
• No bonuses offers: The fact that CMC markets offers no bonuses or special offers is also a great disadvantage. This is basically because the company lacks the means of attracting new customers.
The Next Generation Platform offered by CMC Markets is built in the foundation of over 20 years’ worth of experience, making it extremely worthwhile. This platform is basically CMC markets best selling point and can be recommended to anyone with interest in derivative trading.