Bank wire, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Skrill, Neteller
Neteller, Skrill, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Bank wire
Forex trading is a high-risk business venture even for those individuals who may have some experience in the trade. The situation is worse for those who may just be joining the industry. Companies offering forex trading services need a very efficient customer support system to cater to the needs of those customers who may just be starting out. FCI Markets is one such company.
It offers only four products. This enables them to dedicate themselves towards meeting their customer’s needs and ensuring they exceed the expectations of even the most demanding customers. In this review, the programs and services offered by FCI Markets are reviewed and the necessary recommendations provided.
• Multiple Platforms: FCI Markets provides three platforms with which the company’s clients can utilize in their trade activities. There are the Currenex, Fci-netstation and the popular MetaTrader 4. The availability of the various trade platforms is good because it ensures all the client needs are met. FCI netstation comes bundled with a lot of useful features. For customers who may want to customize their working space and other functionalities, this is the most recommended platform.
• Personalized Workspaces: Some of its outstanding features include; the ability to create personal workspaces, the ability to create various charts and perform the required studies of specific markets, ability to trade directly from the charts and the provision of a real-time G10 economic calendar among many other functionalities.
• Compatible with multiple operating systems: The platform runs on Java, and it can be used by both Windows, MacOSX and Linux users. The Currenex platform comes with its own user functionalities which may be useful to some traders. The platform is aimed at making the implementation process easy. This is achieved through the optimized workflow processes and also web applications.
• ESPS, RFSs and STP capabilities: Some of the tools provided on this platform include the executable streaming prices (ESPS) and request for streams (RFSs). Apart from these two, the platform utilizes Straight through Processing (STP) capabilities to make the system more efficient.
• Availability of the “MetaTrader 4” platform: The other trading platform offered is the MetaTrader 4 which is also offered by most forex companies. This is a suitable platform for many traders because it used by several other forex companies. Customers who get to understand it can, therefore, trade anywhere properly.
• Excellent Educational Resources: FCI Markets offers comprehensive training on forex for its customers. Some of the topics covered include; the utilization of stop-loss orders, profit and loss calculations and global foreign exchange markets. The customers are also introduced to technical analysis charting and trade simulation where the participants get the opportunity to practice the skills they would have acquired.
• Security of Investment: Customers who may decide to conduct business with FCI Markets can enjoy peace of mind since the company is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Its FCA register number is 616985.
• Account Types: The company provides two types of accounts, the demo, and live account. The demo account enables clients to get acquainted with the processes which occur once they start trading.
• The company’s website is easy to navigate through and all the services offered are well explained.
• The support system can easily be reached through email or telephone.
• The limited number and types of trading accounts.
• The company is fairly new and therefore lacks a strong reputation
FCI Markets looks like a company which can meet the needs of a beginner trader. Advanced traders may want to consider other options since the company provides limited functionalities.