Dec 31, 2014
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
30% Bonus | 50% Bonus | No Deposit Bonus (Welcome bonus of 30% | No deposit bonus of up to 300 USD)
Bank wire, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Skrill, WebMoney, QIWI
Neteller, Skrill, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Bank wire
By the time passes, more and more forex companies come up because there is a constant increase in the people joining the forex trading industry. It helps to conduct due diligence before settling on a specific company. Today, we review ForexMart. A company which has its locations in three places: Cyprus, Berlin, Paris, and London. Just like various other forex companies, ForexMart lets its customers, trade using the MetaTrader 4 platform which has proven to be very popular.
• Security of Investment: ForexMart runs by TradoMart SV limited. TradoMart’s registration number is 23071. ForexMart is a brand name used by the group of companies. , and its license number is 266/15. Customers who choose to invest in the company can, therefore, have peace of mind knowing the company is duly licensed and regulated by credible bodies. The rules applied by CySEC to brokerage companies such as ForexMart are aimed at ensuring the client funds are secure.
• Minimum Deposit: The Company’s minimum initial deposit of 1USD/EUR/GBP is really low making it affordable to most people.
• Accounts: ForexMart lets their customers choose between two available accounts: the standard account and the zero spread account. The two account types are largely similar. Their only difference is that the standard account requires a spread of 2 pips while the customers who opt for the zero spread account have to incur a fee of 2 pips. Apart from these two accounts, a demo account is also provided so that customers can get acquainted with the market operations.
• Education: ForexMart is dedicated to ensuring their customers make informed trading decisions. The company offers several education programs to their customers who may be new to the trading world. One section of the company’s website contains a “How to get started” guideline, an education brochure, glossary of terms which may have been used and video presentations. There is also an analytics section which contains an economic calendar, analytical reviews, and economic news. This analytics section is specifically essential since it enables customers to make investments based on the prevailing world market conditions.
• Bonuses and Offers: ForexMart provides different bonuses and offers to its customers. Customers can either get a 30 or 50 percent welcome bonus when they sign up. The company has an automatic system that is used to generate different bonuses. Curently, the company has an on-going contest termed “the MoneyFall contest.” In this contest, the traders who prove their trading prowess get to walk away with a prize fund of $850.
• Accessible Customer Support: Easily available customer support system. Support can either be reached through the telephone or email. There is also a chat system where customers can engage a company representative.
• Generous bonuses: The service offers a lot of bonuses such as welcome bonus of 30%, and up to 300 USD for "No deposit bonus."
• Relatively not a very popular platform: The Company’s standard accounts have proven to be unpopular among some traders.
• System delayed gained “red flags” on the market: A few customers have complained of experiencing delays while trying to place their orders.
I believe the trading conditions offered by ForexMart are reasonable enough to warrant an investment. Also, the fact that it is regulated by CySEC is a plus. We believe it is a good fit for anyone starting out in the forex business.