DescriptionCoinomi is a mobile wallet designed for storing multiple cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin and Ethereum. Robust privacy features and an intuitive user-interface make the Coinomi app a popular choice for Android users. Coinomi provides a secure storage platform with support for a wide variety of digital assets and a built-in exchange for fast and easy trading. The Coinomi wallet combines strong encryption technology with a user-friendly design that is easy to install and navigate
Coinomi Ltd, CN10451885, 71-75 Shelton Street, WC2H 9JQ London, UK
Coinomi is a mobile wallet launched in 2014 by George Kimionis, its founder and CEO. It garnered an overall score of 3.8 out of 5 from its users. Compared to other cryptocurrencies, it provides an average level of privacy. Its ease of use is appreciated by most users and have characterized it as an easy-to-use wallet.
Coinomi is a type of wallet designed to store different cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Thanks to its robust security features and its easy-to-use interface, it has become a popular choice among Android users. Coinomi offers a secure storage platform and supports a very large digital currency. In addition, it has an integrated swap system that allows you to swap between currencies quickly and easily. The Coinomi wallet offers a user-friendly interface with a powerful encryption technology at the same time. Thanks to these features, it can be defined as a system that is easy to use, install and control.
The cryptocurrencies it supports are ideal for the rarest cryptocurrencies because of its large capacity.
- Multiple cryptocurrency and multi-asset feature. It supports the innate, bitcoin and large sub coins and continues to integrate the sub coins into the system.
- It has a great security system. Your private keys never leave your device. With strong encryption and cryptography, it guarantees your transactions to be fully secured and controlled.
- Improved privacy and security are available. No transaction tracking, identification or IP tracking is performed. Input into the servers can be done fully based on your requests.
- Offers the opportunity to trade without the need for any other platforms. You can trade altcoins within the application. Thanks to its strategic partners, you can also get help with the right investment.
- Powerful and safe recovery offers a choice. The probability that your savings will be stolen is almost zero.
- The source code is public and transparent which provides transparency and safety together.
- High-level technology allows you to make direct payments using your altcoins. You don't need extra steps, and no signatures are required for this process.
- Dynamic transaction fee which can get you the best bid or alternatively allow you to set your own transaction fees.
- Multiple language options are available. Popular and less popular languages are used worldwide, appealing to a large number of users.
- Allows you to control your own private keys.
- No one can access your account without your private password even if your phone is stolen.
- No multi-signature feature.
- It is not an open source application.
- There is no two-stage security interface.
- It is not possible to buy traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies directly.
- Currently supports only Android which is one step behind when compared to other wallets.
- Some of Coinomi's codes are publicly shared except for their private parts.